Let the taste of this decadent chocolate and creamy coconut coffee transport you to your own private island.
- Coconut Chocolate Flavored Coffee
- Small batch roasted craft coffee
- Extra fresh and filter brewed, using only the highest quality 100% Arabica Coffee beans
- Keurig Compatible including 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
- Limited Edition Summer Seasonal Flavor
Since I started trying all the different coffee flavors, coconut and chocolate coffee has been one of my boyfriend’s favorites. Often I leave them for him but when this box arrived, I snagged a few of them for myself to enjoy. Most of the time I drink my coffee black so no matter the flavor it must start with a great tasting coffee. Brooklyn Bean Roastery makes one of the best coffees available in a k-cup. As I sipped my coffee I found that it had just enough chocolate with a hint of coconut flavor for my liking in a morning cup. After having a cup black in the morning, I wanted to try something a little different for my after dinner coffee. So I brewed up a cup, dropped a chocolate kiss in my cup, and added a splash of full-fat coconut milk to it. Can you say YUM!? This summer flavor won’t be around long so don’t miss your chance to try this limited edition seasonal flavor. You can get it now on Amazon.
Looking for a great way to enjoy this coffee chilled?
Here are two great recipes I found for you to try.
Chocolate Coconut Coffee Seltzer
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup brewed Cocomocha coffee, chilled
- 2 to 3 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 slice orange
Combine the chocolate syrup and coconut milk in the bottom of a tall glass and stir until evenly combined. Add ice to the top of the glass, top with the coffee, and stir. Garnish with a slice of orange and top with club soda or seltzer water to your liking (we liked 2 to 3 ounces).
Blended Chocolate Coconut Iced Coffee
- 2 cups strongly brewed Cocomocha coffee
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (from the top of a can of full-fat coconut milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle coconut on top for garnish.