Laser Painting Makes Decorating Easy
In addition to Christmas, you can use this light year round to bring the stars indoors, to light up a hall or foyer space, or even to create a fantasy world in your little kids’ bedroom. Use it to add panache to gardens, trees, parties, stage shows, flowers, bars, walls, lawns, signage, Halloween… you’ll constantly discover new, exciting places and events to make even more wonderful with this Garden Laser Light.
- Amazing Illuminations – Plug in, turn on, and watch your garden or house be instantly saturated in gorgeous green and red lights. Perfect for creating a festival atmosphere.
- Broad Application – The laser lights can cover up to 2,100 square feet from a distance of 25 feet and can be set to motion, flashing, or simply stationary. It’s perfect for Christmas and holiday entertainment, parties, landscape decoration, and anything else you can think of.
- Easy, Safe and Cost-effective – Never go through the trouble again of unwrapping and hanging Christmas lights just put in the ground, plug in, and enjoy festive year-round energy efficient lights that never need replacing.
- Automatic Timers – On at dusk or off at dawn. Set a timing mode using the remote control and the light will turn on the same time every day or night and turn off again either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 hours later.
- Weather Resistance – Rated IP65 light casing and with an IP44 power adapter. Hide it amongst your landscaping without worrying about snow, rain, dust, and intense sunlight.
Power Input: AC 120V 60Hz
Power Output: DC 5V 2000mA
Dimension: max. diameter 4.45in x length 4.58in
IP Protection: IP65 for the light casing and IP44 for power adapter.
Materials: Aluminum alloy casing and spike. Tempered glass lens.
Spike Height: 7.79in
Working Temperature: -35℃ (-31℉) to 35℃ (95℉)
Remote Control Distance: 30ft
Coverage: 3.5ft 57-85 sqft; 10ft 265-325.6 sqft; 15ft 776.8-971.44 sqft; 20ft 1240-1550.00 sqft; 25ft 1687.2- 2109.72 sqft
1 x Laser Light with Power Cable
1 x Screw
1 x Spike
1 x Bracket
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x IR Remote Controller (with CR2025 battery)
Thoughts About The Laser Light:
Paula and I have both been impressed with the products that we have received from 1byone as they have always well designed and contracted. This time, we received a very fun and impressive Christmas laser light. Since I happen to like anything that illuminates, Paula let me be the first to check it out. Besides every man loves the word laser it’s right up there with light sabre. After unboxing this new laser gadgetry, I quickly glanced over the instructions and set it up in our backyard. The remote controls the different settings and modes that this light offers and I have fun checking out the different ones. Our neighbor also got to enjoy it when I pointed it toward the woods behind our house to see how it did with the various trees, bushes, etc. It only took a few minutes before he had to come over and check out the cool light he was seeing. We were all impressed as the crisp red and green star pattern blanketed our backyard and surrounding woods. This aluminum bodied light can produce over one thousand mesmerizing points of light with incredible distance and clarity. With the ability to have a green/red combination or just red or green this light could also be used for other holidays such as St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, to show your support for Veterans, and more. The remote control’s preset operation buttons that have auto shut off for one to six hours are much appreciated and makes this energy efficient light simple to use. Remember as with any laser do not point at Santa Claus, his reindeer, or anything else in the sky.
*Disclosure of Material Connection: This blog receives products or services for free to facilitate the writing of reviews. Some of the links on this blog are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may at no cost to you receive a small affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.