Don’t worry, my light bulb is energy efficient—it runs on solar power!
Sogrand Industry provides different ranges of solar lights including stake lights, glass jar lights, landscape lights, post cap lights, motion security lights, string lights, spotlights, deck lights, garden lights, and flagpole lights. The company has been in the industry for ten years and continues to bring innovative products to the market. We have been using their lights in our landscaping for several years now and recently added several of their newest products to our landscape design. We added a beautiful set of deck lights, have made a statement with some classical stake lights, have highlighted several features with some new spotlights, have a motion activated light standing watch, and have put the finishing touches on an arbor with neat set of copper wired lights.
1. 8-Pack Copper Finish Solar Deck Lights
- Perfect for areas where electrical supply is unavailable or dark spaces.
- Copper finish for high quality and excellent presentation.
- 8-Pack Solar Deck, Fence, or Pathway Lights.
- Mount on staircases, paths, gardens, mailboxes, fence post, decks, docks, and fences.
- Warm white color more romantic and cozier.
- Fantastic for lighting, decorating and marking.
- Automatically ON at night and OFF during day.
This beautiful set of eight low profile copper finished lights can be mounted on staircases, posts, mailboxes, decks, docks, fences, and many other structures. Personally, we liked the staircase and dock option the best. It just so happens that we know a pretty little dock that we enjoy fishing off of. It has ample sunshine during the day, and without any light, except for the moon, it is ink black at night. Since it is 200 yards from the house, it does not have any electrical service, so we never go there at night. Now that we installed these lights, four on each side of the dock, their illumination with two LED’s each provide ample light to see the dock even on the darkest night. They bath it and the surrounding area in a soft, gentle glow. These lights are very well made and have performed exceptionally well. Even coming through the recent hurricane without a scratch. It is nice to know that they come on each evening and turn off at dawn using the power of the sun.
2. 200 LED Warm White Copper Wire Solar String Lights
- High Quality Soft Cooper Wire: Woven by multiple supper thin and flexible cooper wire, with a nylon texture.
- Bright Led: 200 bright LEDs on 72 feet long.
- Flexible: This copper wire light can be design to any shape you want. Wrap around trees, mantles, pergolas, or around pine greens to create a whimsical effect of little snowflakes.
- Automated switch: Auto ON at night, auto OFF at sunrise.
- Starry String Lights enhance holiday decorating.
- Waterproof for Outdoor Use
We have several strands of these tiny lights and just love the way they look. This strand at 72 feet and with 200 LED lights is longer than any of our other lights and with two light modes (Flash and steady-on) they are super easy to put up and operate. These lights have been tested for several weeks allowing for time to see how they perform. Each light is evenly spaced and securely attached to the heavy wire. There is a nice length of lead wire from the solar panel to the beginning of the lights. A nice benefit is that with them being solar powered we can put them is so many places that I haven’t been able to have lights in past years. We are very pleased with them and will enjoy using this set for decorating our arbor.
3. 6-Pack Classic Solar Pathway Lights
- Classic design solar stake light
- Set of 6 Solar Walkway, Pathway, or Garden Lights
- Illuminate pathways, trees, walkways and beautiful flowerbeds and more!
- All plastic housing
- Very affordable and yet pleasing to the eye.solar lights for walkway.
- Sends out a very welcoming invitation to brightened surroundings.
- Energy Efficient – comes with solar powered panel on an 8 in. garden stake – giving you 8-10 hours of continuous lighting after a full charge
This six-pack of classic style solar lights emulates the old lamp style that we grew up with. Back then this style of light was constructed from a heavy metal that would rust. Not the case anymore, this light replicates the look without copious weight and rust. The quality plastic casing seems to be weathering well, maintaining its classy retro look. Friends have asked if they are cast iron and are shocked when they get close to them and see they are plastic. Each light has its own solar panel built into the top and turns on at dusk automatically. One feature that we like is the replaceable battery that these lights have. The creative lenses that distort the light shining through just enough for a “different look” at night than any of the other lights that we have had. We are enjoying the retro beauty of this sets design and well-done construction.
4. 4-Pack Solar Spotlights
- Solar Spotlight Set of 4,Tool-free Installation – Stick into the ground.
- Intergrated Solar Panel and Light.
- Adjustable Light.bright solar lights.solar spotlights outdoor.
- Illuminating flag, tree, garden, yard, pathway, etc.
- Easily mounts on wall, fence post, or other structure
We recently added this solar spotlight light to our growing collection of green energy landscape lighting. Sogrand sent us this very cool application of solar lighting that we had not seen previously. This lightweight plastic spotlight can be used by staking it in the ground, mounting it on a wall, or secured on various other structures. Marc staked three in the ground to highlight several features in our yard and installed the fourth light on the pole in our garden that holds his windmill. The only downside to this light is the solar panel that pivots on a plastic ball Brilliant idea, but the panel falls out of the ball and joint when light is adjusted. Once everything was adjusted the panels seem to be staying in place, though. With this light automatically turning on every evening it is a good choice for lighting your flag at night. You won’t have to worry about Old Glory since it will automatically turn on at dusk and shine light on her.
5. 20 LED Solar Motion Sensor Light
- Brighter 20 LED Lights.
- Greater Sensor Ball Head: Compared to other similar lights, the white sensor ball head gets bigger and more powerful so as to have a longer sensor length.
- Better Waterproof Level
- Installs easily in seconds; just peel and stick to any surface (bricks, stucco, siding, wood, metal, glass etc.)
- Upgraded solar panel, thus getting faster battery charging in less sunshine environment.
- 8 to 12 hours of working time with a single charge.
With 20 LEDs this light to be brighter that many of the other lights around our property. Attached to the side of our shed it is very bright and is powerful enough to illuminate that entire part of the yard. This upgraded light now has external operation switch to change the settings a nice improvement over the old pin in the little hole of previous models. Also appreciated are the multiple lighting modes. Four to choose from are off, auto on dim from sundown to sunup, on dim from sundown to sunup when no motion is detected and bright when motion is detected, and off and then on bright when motion is detected. These settings allow this light to meet many applications and placements. Overall, we are pleased and surprised at the construction and design of this earth friendly light. We are pleased with
this lights excellent quality and easy installation.
We have several different Sogrand products that we personally used in our landscaping for more than two years. We have come to expect exceptional quality from them and most of the time we are not disappointed. When we get one of their products, we expect that it is made with quality materials and with great attention to detail.
EVERY SECOND, OUR THE SUN PRODUCES ENOUGH ENERGY TO SUSTAIN EARTH’S NEEDS FOR 500,000 YEARS. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS HARNESS IT’S POWER!