Aduro Takes Care of Your Charging Needs!
Apple Certified / MFi – USB to Lightning Long FLAT Charge & Sync Cable:
- Compatible with iPhone 5/5S/6/6 Plus, iPad mini, iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation
- Charges the iPod, iPhone, or iPad with Lightning connector and syncs with your computer through an available USB port
- Light-weight and easily coiled. Tangle-free flat cable.
This Aduro cable comes in some of the most vibrant and cool colors that I’ve seen for Apple Certified products. I choose the pink to match my mom’s pink case on her Apple 5. She was thrilled to receive it and was surprised at how long it was compared to the short one that came with her phone. I was impressed with how well made the connectors were. I believe this durable cable will last a very long time.
PowerUP 20W 2-Port USB Wall Chargers:
- Smart Port detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps
- Universal port is boosting 1.5A for fastest possible charging for smartphones.
- Replaces up to 2 charging bricks with a simple device to free up wall outlets.
- NO more disturbing Bright LED light at night, Dimming Blue LED indicator used
- Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. Anti-fire ABS Material and built-in aluminum heat dissipation panels.
- Use with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, LG and More
If you are like me and have so many chargers that you are always looking for a vacant spot in an outlet to plug something in. The ability to charge things using one charger whether traveling or at home can make life much easier. One feature that I really like about these chargers is that they detect your device and optimizes the charge for you. With the folding plug, it’s easy to pack and keep tidy in your bag. I have had several products from Audro for more than two years and am very satisfied with the quality of them and how well they perform. I highly recommend their products. I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe are worthy of my endorsement.