Want a tidy home without having to do all the work?
Put Beetles to work!
- The Gen 2 CyclonePower 3-stage system enhanced agitation, extraction, and suction to delivery thorough clean for your home.
- Cyclonepower – prevents the filter from clogging to maintain powerful suction for a long time
- Extra long-lasting Battery – Up to 160 Mins working time on a single charge over all other robot vacuums, cleaning more areas with less recharging to extend the lifespan of the battery.
- Meets your special cleaning needs – with the schedule mode, pre-set a certain cleaning time. With electrowall, you can confine A6 cleaning in a particular area or room.
- Automatically adapts to multi-floor types: hardwood tile thin carpet.
Gen 2 CyclonePower
Tangle Free Technology
Elegance is Attitude
Extra-Long lasting Battery
Our Review of this robotic vacuum:
We recently received this ILIFE A6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and immediately after opening the box and laying eyes on this piano black beauty I knew that the design and quality were superb. In the box with Beetles (Yes, that’s his name. Isn’t that cool name for a vacuum?) we found an instruction manual, docking station, remote control, cleaning brush, charging adaptor, invisible wall for specified vacuum area assignment, two additional side brushes, extra washable air filter, and main brush. Even batteries for both the remote and invisible wall were included in the box.
After reading the operation manual and charging the A6 for 24 hours as recommended it was time to set the clocks on the remote control, one for real-time and one for the activation time of the vacuum. I must say that this is one of the most user-friendly remotes I have ever used, very easy to set and operate.
The vacuum settings on the remote are as follows: immediate activation, directional steering buttons, and several cleaning option buttons – max, edges, and spot cleaning. When the max button is depressed, it increases the suction power. Beetles is still quiet even at max power. When you are done with manually vacuuming or if you want it to go back to the docking station in the middle of auto cleaning just press the home button and it docks itself.