Want to DIY your own arrangements for your next special occasion?
Bloominous makes DIY flowers easy and affordable!
What does “Easy” mean? They’ve boiled it down to 3 things:
1. A real partner who understands DIY: Their designers are more than just wedding florists. They are individuals who have married their passion to DIY with their experience as floral designers. Not only are Bloominous Collections beautiful, they are also designed to be really easy to arrange.
2. Access to everything you need: The average DIYer will shop from several different flower markets, and visit their local crafts store to make their arrangements come together. That’s a lot of work. Why don’t you leave that to us? They’ve partnered with the best floral farms in the world to provide you with all the blooms you need to make the arrangements you see on their site. They even include the vases, ribbons, pins, wires so you don’t have to go looking for them. No fuss, no waste – just everything you need.
3. FastTrack DIY: They put in the work to prepare your kit so you’re ready to go right out of the box. Your flowers are cut-to-order at the farm, de-thorned and trimmed, and hydrated with nutrients for the journey to your home. Included are step-by-step photo instructions so you know exactly what to do. There’s no faster way to successfully DIY your own wedding or event.
At Bloominous, they stand behind every product they ship with a 100% Fresh Quality Guarantee. Their flowers are cut-to-order, prepped, and carefully packaged for you so that your DIY experience is fun and easy.
- Each of their kits are designed by experienced wedding florists to be easy and beautiful.
- Their farm-direct flowers give you access to the freshest most beautiful blooms in the world.
- Their kits are customized to include everything you need, so you can be sure you have all the right blooms to make your arrangement beautiful.
They are so confident you will love their product that if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you received, they will immediately replace the order or issue a full refund.
How I wish there had been something like this available when I was struggling to stay within budget for my wedding years ago. With flowers needed the ends of the pews, alter, church entrance, the bride’s bouquet; the maid of honor, flower girl, and 5 bridesmaids arrangements; 8 boutonnieres for the groom, best man, ushers, and ring bearer; corsages for mothers of the bride and groom the cost keep rising until it was a huge portion of my budget.
We catered a large portion of the reception for the more than 300 guests but had no idea how to DIY these arrangements.
With Bloominous’ great kits and a large selection of arrangements, I could have had great memories with friends and family plus beautiful flowers that we made together.