Quick Look From Amazon:
- Unlike other ceramic pans, the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
Healthy Balsamic Skillet Brussels Sprouts
These brussels sprouts are a perfect side dish for weeknights or your holiday table.
I have a larger ceramic pan by Ozeri that has been my favorite pan for several months so I was thrilled to receive a smaller frying pan in exchange for my honest review. I have made several things in this Ozeri pan in the week that I’ve had it and have not used any sprays, oils, greases, etc. to cook any of the foods. Nothing stuck, eggs slide right out and even the syrupy balsamic vinegar from the brussels sprouts I made cleaned up with just some soapy water. I love my new frying pan and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to cook without all the oils and want easy cleanup.