- Cap’Mundo brings all the richness and diversity of the world’s premium prized coffees to your cup. Coffee and espresso with authentic crema.
- In making their unique blends they relied upon their extensive knowledge of local growing conditions and of each individual producer’s techniques, further refining the process by using their traditional roasting method to bring out the aromas and flavours of the country of origin of these coffees.
- All Cap’Mundo coffees have been developed by working closely with green coffee specialists and artisan coffee roasters with one objective in mind: quality at all stages starting with sourcing, green coffee selection, roasting, blending, grinding, filling and packaging.
- To ensure the highest possible standards of flavour the beans from each area are roasted separately in order for the raw coffee to reveal the complexities of its origin and the subtle flavours that give it distinction.
- Using slow roasting techniques they allow the roasting process to extract all the aromas and flavours to their fullest and finest quality. It is only after roasting is done that the blending of our single origins coffee is completed.
We often meet for coffee my mother, sister, and I so I was thrilled to try this Cap’Mundo coffee in exchange for my honest opinion. While researching this coffee I learned that Yrgacheffe is one of the most delicate and fruity of all the coffees of Ethiopia, the place where coffee originated. This is perfect for my tastes because I prefer a light to medium roast because I find others bitter. The three of us met at my sister’s house for our coffee date. My sister placed a capsule in her machine for each of us and in just a few minutes we were sitting at the table enjoying a great cup of espresso that was both smooth and flavorful. My sister loved it so much that I left her the rest of my box in exchange for an invite to come have another cup. I would highly recommend this to any Nespresso users wanting a great espresso from a coffee capsule.
Hosted By: PaulaMS’ Giveaways, Reviews, & Freebies
One lucky reader will win a 10 count box of Cap Mundo Yrgacheffe Coffee Capsules
*These fit Nespresso Machines and will not fit K-Cup Machines
Dates: Feb 5 – March 4
Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older