Knot So Fast® Brain Fitness Knot Tying Dexterity Game – Knot tying is a valuable life skill and a great spacial reasoning workout, flexing mental muscles and fine motor skills.
Ages: 8 to adult
Players: single player
- 40 Challenges with Instructions & Fun Facts
- Metal Tying Ring
It turns out that tying knots is good for more than just being out in the wilderness – it’s actually a great brain-building skill to have! The 40 knotty challenges in this game will have your neurons firing as you work to recreate the knots shown on the challenge cards with your rope. If you were never much of a scout, you may gain a new skill or two as you strengthen your spatial reasoning and dexterity skills!
- Fun exercise for your brain!
- Strengthens spatial reasoning and manual dexterity
- Teaches a wide variety of popular and useful knots
- Each challenge includes a little knot history or fun fact
- Include: Spiral-bound Booklet with 40 Illustrated Knot Challenges from Beginner to Expert, Rope, Metal Tying Ring