The leaves are falling! This is the time of year when we gather our crops and fruits, start carving pumpkins, and making plans for Thanksgiving dinner. No matter what you serve for dessert you’ll need a great coffee to compliment it. Java Factory Cinnamon and Caramel Coffee offers the perfect combination of flavors to do just that.
This coffee brings together some of what I love most about Fall into one delicious cup of coffee. It starts with the smooth flavorful coffee that everyone in our house has come to love. Then, they enhanced its deliciousness by adding the decadent buttery sweetness of caramel. And, if that wasn’t enough, to complete the experience Java Factory added a delightful hint of spicy cinnamon. What a delicious way to get ready to tackle the day and all those leaves that are falling!
Need more reasons to grab some of this coffee? Keep reading…
BENEFITS OF PUTING CINNAMON IN YOUR COFFEE
A bit of cinnamon tastes just as great in coffee as it does in apple pie. But, that’s not the only reason to have that extra zing in your cup. There are many benefits of adding cinnamon to your coffee.
- Not only will your coffee taste better but cinnamon increases your coffee’s sweetness without adding any sugary, diet-busting products.
- According to research, cinnamon has a high antioxidant content. One teaspoon of this diet-friendly spice contains as many antioxidants as half a cup of blueberries! Cinnamon’s many antioxidants stop bacteria from growing, lowers cholesterol, and keeps the body healthy overall.
- Hot drinks are a great way to soothe symptoms of the common cold, like sore throats and congestion. Cinnamon enhances the pain-relieving quality of the warm liquid. Drinking cinnamon in a beverage such as coffee also opens and clears the sinuses and reduces mucus production.
- Cinnamon puts your brain to work. While the caffeine in coffee may be how you get your brain up and running in the morning, the simple act of smelling cinnamon helps to improve your processing capabilities and help you master your visual and motor responses.
- According to research, this wonder spice not adds sweetness without calories, but it also benefits your entire body by slowing blood sugar spikes after eating, improving the body’s insulin effectiveness, and preventing and soothing inflammation in tissues and joints.
- Since cinnamon stabilizes insulin and keeps levels from spiking, adding it to your coffee can reduce your cravings sweet snacks.
- Cinnamon gives you an extra energy boost when combined with caffeinated coffee.
- Because it lowers the harmful triglycerides that cause clogged arteries and other heart-related health problems by as much as 30 percent cinnamon lowers your risk of heart-related ailments and illnesses.
- In addition to all of the other helpful and healthy attributes of cinnamon, this spice that’s packed with a variety of vitamins and nutrients. You can get your caffeine fix and a dose vitamins and supplements in one delicious drink.
You may be able to skip the milk and creamer since cinnamon adds a new dimension to the flavor of this smooth coffee. The aroma wafting up out of my cup got my mind engaged and ready to take on the day.
Are you ready to enjoy a cup?
You can find this Coffee on Amazon.
You can find this Coffee on Amazon.
While your handing out candy this Halloween, remember that trick or treating isn’t just for kids. After a night of running from house to house, Mom and Dad will need the warm cinnamon and sweet caramel flavor of this spicy and aromatic coffee to start their day off right. So be sure to grab an extra box of Sinful Cinnamon for the grown-ups who will be coming to your door with their little ghouls and goblins.