In addition to Christmas, you can use this light year round to bring the stars indoors, to light up a hall or foyer space, or even to create a fantasy world in your little kids’ bedroom. Use it to add panache to gardens, trees, parties, stage shows, flowers, bars, walls, lawns, signage, Halloween… you’ll constantly discover new, exciting places and events to make even more wonderful with this Garden Laser Light.
- Amazing Illuminations – Plug in, turn on, and watch your garden or house be instantly saturated in gorgeous green and red lights. Perfect for creating a festival atmosphere.
- Broad Application – The laser lights can cover up to 2,100 square feet from a distance of 25 feet and can be set to motion, flashing, or simply stationary. It’s perfect for Christmas and holiday entertainment, parties, landscape decoration, and anything else you can think of.
- Easy, Safe and Cost-effective – Never go through the trouble again of unwrapping and hanging Christmas lights just put in the ground, plug in, and enjoy festive year-round energy efficient lights that never need replacing.
- Automatic Timers – On at dusk or off at dawn. Set a timing mode using the remote control and the light will turn on the same time every day or night and turn off again either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 hours later.
- Weather Resistance – Rated IP65 light casing and with an IP44 power adapter. Hide it amongst your landscaping without worrying about snow, rain, dust, and intense sunlight.
Power Input: AC 120V 60Hz
Power Output: DC 5V 2000mA
Dimension: max. diameter 4.45in x length 4.58in
IP Protection: IP65 for the light casing and IP44 for power adapter.
Materials: Aluminum alloy casing and spike. Tempered glass lens.
Spike Height: 7.79in
Working Temperature: -35℃ (-31℉) to 35℃ (95℉)
Remote Control Distance: 30ft
Coverage: 3.5ft 57-85 sqft; 10ft 265-325.6 sqft; 15ft 776.8-971.44 sqft; 20ft 1240-1550.00 sqft; 25ft 1687.2- 2109.72 sqft
1 x Laser Light with Power Cable
1 x Screw
1 x Spike
1 x Bracket
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x IR Remote Controller (with CR2025 battery)
Paula and I have both been impressed with the products that we have received from 1byone as they have always well designed and contracted. This time, we received a very fun and impressive Christmas laser light. Since I happen to like anything that illuminates, Paula let me be the first to check it out. Besides every man loves the word laser it’s right up there with light sabre. After unboxing this new laser gadgetry, I quickly glanced over the instructions and set it up in our backyard. The remote controls the different settings and modes that this light offers and I have fun checking out the different ones.