These two delicious teas that I have added to my 2015 Gift Guide will please even the hardest to buy for person on your list!
The rolled tea pearls are stored till summer, when they are scented with fresh jasmine blossoms over seven consecutive evenings.
- Jasmine Dragon Pearls are perfumy, hand-rolled jewels of tea from Fuding, in Fujian province, China. Any fan of jasmine tea should try this specially crafted wonder. Perfect to enjoy anytime of the day.
- This supreme grade Jasmine Dragon Pearl is made from top grades only tender, unopened white tea buds. Jasmine Dragon Pearls is an authentic version white tea
- Jasmine and more jasmine aroma. Bright pale yellow color infusion. Very soft, a bold sweet tea, strong aroma of brisk jasmine fragrance.
- Net weight: 100g, 20 Sachets; Produce Date: August. 2015; Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Storage: Keep away from high temperature, sunlight, moisture and abnormal taste.
I often make tea in my single serve machine for my Aunt loves tea. One of them that she often asks for is my White Bengal. At home she often steeps her tea from loose leaves so I selected this one to give to her for Christmas. After ordering it arrived in just a few days. I was curious about what it’s aroma was like so I opened it to check it out. It has a pleasing floral smell that is powerful but not over powering. I know she is going to love it and look forward to having a cup with her.
- Dragon Well tea is one of the most famous Chinese green tea. It is known for its unique shape and remarkable flavours.
- Our West Lake Dragon Well tea is grown in the famous dragon well region in Zhejiang.
- Characteristic sword-like shape tea leaves deliver rose-tinted gold infusion, which is smooth and light bodied.
- The well-balanced flavour profile of the liquor suggests freshly cut grass and roasted nutty flavor, with a somewhat floral fragrance.
- West Lake Dragon Well Tea is rich in catechins, carotene and vitamin, which can help to clear the free radicals to postpone aging, slow down skin oxidation reaction rate.
Several family members started drinking green iced tea due to problems drinking traditional western teas. I have a favorite for my single serve machine that I enjoy hot but had not tried one that I could enjoy steeping. When my tea arrived I went over to my sister’s house and we got out her tea pot and we made a fresh cup of hot tea for each of us using the guidelines that were in the product description. I loved it and now know why so many say that fresh loose leaf green tea is one of the most enjoyable parts of a healthy lifestyle. I will be getting my own tea pot so that I can make it at home whenever I want.