Force1 U49C is the Drone for Kids and Beginners!
With this easy-to-operate drone for kids and beginners, even the most inexperienced flyer will swoop through the skies with the powerful new U49C Red Heron drone! This drone with its 120° wide-angle, 720p HD camera has keen vision and flight-stabilizing technology that offers unparalleled image-capture capability.
The possibilities are endless with the latest updates and these amazing features:
- GET MIND-BLOWING PICS & VIDEO: Take intense HD pics and video w/ the Red Heron’s 120° wide-angle 720p drone camera that downloads straight to the included 4GB SD card
- CAMERA DRONE + ALTITUDE HOLD FOR CRYSTAL-CLEAR IMAGERY: Use altitude hold to help steady your flight and capture dazzling HD imagery w/ a rubber-damping camera that reduces vibration; the ideal feature for drones with camera
- HEADLESS MODE, LOW-BATTERY & SIGNAL ALARMS: Headless mode means you’ll never have to adjust the position of the drone before taking off, and the low-battery and signal alarms alert you when your bird is out of range or low on power
- EXTRA-LONG FLIGHT TIME + EXTRA BATTERY & MOTORS: Stay in the air longer w/ the Force1 U49C Red Heron at up to 15 minutes per flight, and enjoy a bonus battery for even more fun between charges; we also include spare motors to keep you flying
- 3 SPEED MODES & 1-KEY CONTROL MAKES FLYING EASY: Low-, medium- and high-speed settings plus 1-key takeoff and landing makes flying easy for new pilots; take practice flights on low and work your way up to high speed once you’re comfortable.
Fly one of the best drones for kids, beginners, and pros alike when you take wing with the U49C Red Heron Wi-Fi FPV camera drone!
My review of this drone for kids and beginners:
It’s always exciting times when we receive a new drone to add to our arsenal of flying technology. So when the Force1 udiR/C Red Heron quadcopter arrived from USA Toyz the other day the excitement and anticipation in our house were palatable. Marcus and I both believe that any and all remotely controlled flying machines awakens the inner child within us all. As for this drone for kids and beginners from Force1, the U49C Red Heron, we were not disappointed. As owners of several Force1 drones, we have come to expect a well thought out design, quality in the construction, and excellent customer service from the company.
After unboxing, we started charging the two 7.4V LiPo batteries. While waiting patiently for the batteries to charge Marcus took a few minutes to read the informative user manual. He was like a kid in a candy store as we explored the many items included in this box of fun. One of our favorite features would be HD clip-on camera with its 120° wide-angle lens and SD slot for storage of pictures and video. Thinking of everything to make this drone ready to fly and enjoy, a four GB SD card was even included. To enhance this great little onboard camera the video and photo buttons are easily accessible on the controller. Getting awesome video and pictures is made simple. You don’t even have to press a button to activate altitude hold, as this drone will automatically maintain its altitude for you.
This drone was definitely designed with kids and beginners in mind as it has one button take-off and a headless mode to help the most inexperienced flyers get in the air. Overall this drone is very stable, easy to fly, and simple to learn to control. One item that has never been included with any of our other drones is an overlay for the controller. Giving our younger and less experienced operators much-needed guidance while learning controls. This is a great entry-level drone for creating memories and having fun flying. We are very pleased with this great little drone.
Check out more drones for kids, beginners, and pros that we’ve reviewed HERE.