Some bacteria live on hard surfaces like your tooth brush, computer keyboard, toilets, bathtub, children’s toys, etc for weeks. Use a UV sterilizer to successfully kill germs and bacteria and freshen the air.
- KILL MOLD & BACTERIAL THOROUGHLY – Using ultraviolet ray lamp sterilization deodorization, real shortwave ultraviolet bactericidal spectrum,destroy DNA and RNA structure of microorganism,Kills Mold Bacteria from the root,Clean toilet bowl and seat,reduce the actual growth of germ and mold spores which may attach on toilet,toothbrush,towel,help keep your bathroom smelling fresh,Important for your home with children.
- ODOR ELIMINATOR – Release ozone (0.015-0.02ppm,Milligrams per cubic meter) to resolve organic & heavy metals from water to harmless material,eliminate odorus smell.
- HELP CONTROL ALLERGIES – Reduce the spread of mold spores,great help for people who is allergic to mold.
- AUTOMATIC RECHARGEABLE & PORTABLE – 6 Minutes Quiet Automatic UV Sterilization, auto shut-off in case you forget.Rechargeable battery Inserted,2 times/week to sanitization. 1-2 times/month to charge power. Long life for 12,000 hours. Portable to everywhere need sanitization.
- EASILY INSTALL & MULTI USE – 3M adhesive tape to install without any tools easily used by young, aged people, ladies, housewife. Protect yourself no matter where you are, perfect for hotel, bedroom, public bathroom, toothbrush, pet areas, kitchen, Shoe box, closet, cabinet. Natural way to kill germs without the use of chemicals.
When I first saw UV light sanitizers and sterilizers, I wondered if they actually worked so I did a little research to find out if UV light could be used to kill bacteria, germs, and other nasty stuff. What I found was that studies do demonstrate that UV sanitizers effectively kill bacteria and microorganisms. When a UV sterilizer utilizes a germicidal fluorescent lamp like this toilet sanitizer does it breaks up the DNA of mold and mildews which results in the sterilization of the mold. Bacteria is irradiated with this wavelength, too. Like me, many people do not realize that UV light is one of the most commons mean to disinfect and kill bacteria and viruses in hospitals and water treatment plants. Knowing this gave me confidence in using this forpow UV toilet sterilizer to fight odor-causing bacteria in my bathroom.