To help you get ready for the school year Gululu is giving away a $45 Amazon gift card in this giveaway!
Why Water Is So Important
Almost two-thirds of the human body is made up of water. It regulates our temperature, cushions and protects our vital organs, aids digestion, transport nutrients to working muscles and organs, helps dispel waste and can help prevent us from over-eating.
Is your child drinking enough water each day?
The amount of water they need to drink will depend on several factors, including your age, gender, activity level, weight, climate, and more. Most experts agree that the recommended daily amount of fluids is 5 glasses (1 litre) for 5 to 8-year-olds. 7 glasses (1.5 litres) for 9 to 12-year-olds. 8 to 10 glasses (2 litres) for 13+ years. One fun way to encourage your child to drink more water is with one of these fun interactive bottles from Gululu.
What is Gululu? Gululu was developed by Bowhead Technology as an interactive water bottle that keeps children hydrated while allowing parents to monitor daily water-drinking progress through an easy to use smartphone app. Gululu provides a technology-enabled solution with a learning-through-play mechanism to address issues pertaining to children’s wellbeing.
The water bottle tracks hydration and encourages the child to drink with the help of an educational pet-growing game DIRECTLY ON THE BOTTLE! As kids consume more water from their Gululu bottle, their virtual pet grows and unlocks new worlds and adventures at the “Gululu Universe.” Gululu also has an automatic software and content update system that continuously rolls out new features to keep children engaged.
Gululu’s Greater Purpose:
Gululu’s mission and contribution is to help children all over the world stay healthy and hydrated! To advance their goal, for every Gululu bottle purchased, a child in a developing country will be provided with clean drinking water! This initiative was created through a partnership with Generosity.org, a humanitarian organization that provides sustainable solutions to the global water crisis, one community at a time. Joining forces with Generosity.org has allowed Gululu to offer programs focused on educating kids on social responsibility and initiate water-well projects for developing countries.
Want to know more? Gululu has been featured in leading global media publications in over 20 countries. Among them are TechCrunch, Yahoo, Vogue, and Forbes that declared Gululu as a “Top 5 best kids’ gadgets.”
Enter to Win a $45 Gift Card from Gululu!
Gululu is giving away a $45 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky winner to
help you prepare for the upcoming school year!
Gululu is an amazing interactive water bottle that provides children with an entertaining reminder to stay hydrated. Parents love it because it doesn’t require anything extra from them. All you have to do is wash Gululu after each use, allow it to air dry (baby bottle racks are a great drying solution to keep the lid and bottle together). Kids can easily charge Gululu overnight or between sips as the bottle just rests on the charging cradle when not in use. Take a look at the quick features that highlights why you’ll love Gululu too:
- Monitor children’s daily water-drinking progress through your smartphone
- Grow and evolve with a virtual ‘tamagotchi-like’ virtual pet
- Experience continuous content updates through an automatic software update system to keep children engaged
- Parents can utilize “Do Not Disturb” and “Bedtime” modes to be sure the Gululu Pet isn’t distracting during learning or rest times.
- Learn-Through-Play, embark on a journey of health, rewards, and adventures within the “Gululu universe”
- Connect with friends by syncing to nearby bottles and stay connected with the cloud-based app. Durable, safe, and waterproof with a modular design and easy-to-clean spout that makes maintenance simple BPA-free
Other important features:
- Monthly themes: Every couple of weeks, Gululu introduces additional features, such as new online campaigns, drinking animations, pet accessories, sound effects, and more. These exciting additions are all automatically updated into the bottle through the cloud.
- Gululu Universe Journey: Children can redeem accessories for their pets with the virtual coins collected along their journey of discovering the Gululu Universe.
- Virtual pets: A fourth virtual pet, (Donny), was released at the end of March. More characters are expected to be added soon to expand the population of the “Gululu universe.”
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win a $45 Amazon Gift Card from Gululu!
The giveaway is open to the US Only, 18+
The giveaway ends 9/1 at 1159 pm est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win.
Enter below and Good Luck!
We all “love it if you like us” on Facebook! Liking our blogs on social media it helps us bring you only the best giveaways and more of them!
Mommy’s Playbook Giveaway Rules: This giveaway is Sponsored by Gululu and hosted by Mommy’s Playbook. Winner will receive a $45 Amazon Gift Card! Use the gift card for whatever you like OR towards your Gululu purchase! Victoria and/or Mommy’s Playbook are not responsible for prize fulfillment. By entering this giveaway you are giving the giveaway host and/or event sponsor permission to retain your email address for future communication, you may choose to opt-out of such communications at any time. Please contact Victoria (at) MommysPlaybook.com regarding any questions you have pertaining to this giveaway. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.
Don’t forget to stop by for your daily bonus entries.
So be sure to enter TODAY if you would like lots of chances to WIN!
Thank You For Visiting Today!
~ Please Leave Us A Comment Below or on our Facebook Page ~