Hot Cocoa Craft For Kids
A great pretend play project!
As the kids head back to school it’s always fun to have activities that you can do with them on the weekend. In this hot cocoa craft for kids, they will decorate their own mugs with some of our favorite things: anything sparkly and shiny, stickers of all kinds, and (real or fake) marshmallows! When finished, children can pretend they are drinking their cup of cocoa.
This hot chocolate craft is incredibly easy to do (especially with our provided mug template). These also make great Christmas tree ornaments, gift tags, personalized place holders, and more.
- Hot Cocoa Mug Template (Print and/or Download from PDF Large Fun Size HERE or Small Gift Tag Size Here)
- Craft Foam, Colored Paper, or Construction Paper
- Adhesive (Rubber Cement, Glue Gun, or School Glue)
- Mini marshmallows, Cotton Balls, or Mini White Pom-Pom Balls
- Decoration Ideas: Crayons, Markers, Gems, Glitter, Sequins, Buttons, Stickers, chocolate syrup or paint, ETC.
- Print out the template and cut out the mug.
- If you would like your mug out of foam. Place the paper mug on it and trace. Cut it out and draw a “D” inside the handle.
- Paint Hot Cocoa using chocolate syrup, crayon, colored pencil, or paint. Then, glue marshmallows at the top.
- Decorate the mug using whatever you like!
- Now you have a mug of hot cocoa to enjoy!
|If you are looking for a sweet idea for Valentine’s Day this yummy hot cocoa gift is sure to be loved by sweethearts, family, co-workers, teachers, and friends.|