Donate With Give Back Box
If you’re like me, you have done a lot of your shopping online with Amazon and have boxes that those items arrived in lying around. What to do with them all? Now there is a great way to get rid of them!
Thanks to the teamwork of Amazon and Goodwill® those Amazon boxes that have been showing up on our doorsteps this holiday season can now change a life. Working together to make donating easier than ever and reusing those boxes that would otherwise be filling our trashcans. By using the Give Back Box® platform, a free shipping service, you can now donate items you no longer need to Goodwill.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Open Your Box: Unpack your merchandise from your Amazon shipping box.
- Pack Your Box: Fill the box with clothing, accessories and household goods you no longer need and print your free shipping label from GiveBackBox.com.
- Send Your Box: Let UPS or the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliver your box of donations to Goodwill for you.
Donations go directly to your nearest participating Goodwill organization using a free shipping label and empty Amazon (or other) box. Goodwill sells the donated goods, and the revenues help support employment placement, job training, and other community-based services to create strong families and communities.
Follow These Steps To Get the Tax Write Off On Your Taxes: These donations are tax-deductible, but you need to follow these few steps to make sure you can claim it on your taxes.
- Create an account with Give Back Box.
- Use the tracking number you get when you create your label and itemize donations online.
- Once your donation has been accepted and processed, you will be notified by email and receive a receipt.