You’ve found it!
- Weather Resistant Anodized Aluminum Body – Industrial Grade. Features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility.
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED). Bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- AYL LED Car Flashlight comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface.
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility.
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED.
How would you like one of these great flashlights of your very own? One lucky reader is going to win so be sure to get your entries in on the widget below.
What a great light for all kinds of emergencies. We keep a flashlight in our glove box or by the front door. This powerful little light only requires AAA batteries and it’s 3 in 1 design makes is so much more versatile than our old ones that take those huge c batteries. Forgetting to turn off the radio the other night we had to hook up jumper cables and of course I brought out my new light and attached it to the hood of the truck to see what I was doing. The magnetic base made it stick easily leaving my hands free to clip on the cables. I am very happy with this light and will be getting another one soon to put in my hurricane kit.
PaulaMS’ Giveaways, Reviews, & Freebies
Dates: March 31st – April 7thPrize: AYL has offered one reader a 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base of their very own.
Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
Winning entry will be verified
Thank You to all the wonderful blogs helping promote this giveaway.