Safe Power Source, Smart Battery Management System and Compact Energy
– Samsung 18650 lithium ion battery cells. UL 1624 certified.
– Texas Instrument Battery Management IC offering nine levels of protection.
– Up to 93% energy conversion rate.
– 3000 mAh energy packed into one handy profile.
User-friendly Design, Energize without any Hassle
– The battery pack can be charged (top up) and discharged (deliver power) at the same time.
– Smart Switch technology to automatically decide when to charge and with what current.
– Compact size making it easy to carry in handbag or pocket.
– Elegant design: aluminum lipstick shape bearing a hidden LED.
Comprehensive Guarantee Coverage
– 1000 charge/discharge cycles guarantee
– 2 Year Warranty
– Additional insurance available.
– Works with smart phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, HTC, Nokia, LG, and most other popular smart phones.
– Works with iPad, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, Google Note and most other popular tablets.
After charging my portable lipstick charger overnight to give it the required the first time full charge I connected it to my eReader which was at 17% charge. Leaving it powered on but not using it so I could check the status it took approximately 45 minutes for the Innogie charger to charge it to 100%. I’ve had several smaller chargers but they could not give my eReader a 100% charge and one of them even had the plastic end distort while trying to do it. This charger worked perfectly and being just slightly larger than my lipstick it fits easily into my purse.