Welcome to the Little Tikes Slam ‘n’ Curve Slide Sweepstakes!
Please take a moment to read Mom to Bed by 8’s Little Tikes Slam ‘n’ Curve Slide review and see how this single waterpark changed her #summerdreams!
The Slam ‘n’ Curve Slide is the perfect backyard inflatable water slide! This amazing water slide by Little Tikes features a climbing wall, curved slide and large wading pool area. It is large enough for multiple children to use at once, but folds compactly for easy storage. Woot!
Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Inflatable Water Slide:
- Inflatable backyard water slide and pool built from puncture-resistant material
- Fun inflatable rock wall leads to a slippery slide
- Slide with a gentle curve at the end for a ride into the refreshing pool
- Roomy splash pool
- Includes: Inflatable basketball hoop and ball
- Step-down inside wall for easy entrance and exit
- Stakes anchor the bouncer firmly in place
- Large enough for several children
- Deflates and folds compactly for easier storage
- Blower required for inflation
- Heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug included
- Comes with stakes, repair kit and storage bag
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Accommodates up to 3 children
- Connect to your garden hose and turn on water flow
- Dimensions: 10’8″L x 13’1″W x 7’9″H
One winner will receive a Little Tikes Slam ‘n’ Curve Slide.
Giveaway ends June 30th at 11:59pm, open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+. Excludes Quebec. Only one entrant per household, per address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Enter using the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household, per address. Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. Contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions or comments.