Welcome to the Nabi DreamTab Giveaway
Fuhu nabi DreamTab Specs:
- 8-inch tablet with Multi-Touch display and a 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution
- Powered by an Intel® Atom™ Z3745 processor, the tablet delivers leading performance with long battery life
- A fun companion for kids with a bright colored protective bumper and engaging interface
- Kids can create, play and connect at home or on the go
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and comes with over 400 kid-focused, parent-approved features
- The tablet is equipped with a Time Controls feature that allows parents to set limits for daily tablet use, individual app use and create rules for earning extra time
- Wings Learning System is one unique feature, which offers personalized learning that differentiates content, pace and sequence to build confidence and skill set mastery
- Dream Pro Studio is a powerful suite of creative tools found on the tablet that will teach your child how to draw, animate, write books and edit movies
- The tablet is a dual mode system, where “nabi Mode” is a safe zone for kids and “Parent Mode” is the standard Android experience that only the adults have access to
- Equipped with a 2.0 MP front camera and 5.0 MP rear camera
- Storage space of 16GB, expandable via MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- Starting at $179.99
Intel Messaging Great tablets have Intel Inside®. Intel performance delivers lightning-fast Web browsing, long battery life, super-responsive apps and seamless downloads. Intel technology supports both Android* and Windows*, from high-end to entry-level price points and all kinds of different screen sizes. There is an Intel-tablet designed for everyone to fit all needs and price points. Based on Intel’s new 64-bit enabled Intel® Atom™ Z3740 processor (“Bay Trail“), the DreamTab will offer lightning-fast performance, powerful graphics capabilities, long battery life, and rich, immersive educational and entertainment experiences. Combined with a new operating system layer on Android, it will be a powerful Android-based tablet that includes advances in stylus, touch-screen and NFC technologies. “We are excited to collaborate with Fuhu, a leader in tablets for children, and bring Intel technology to its next-generation DreamTab,” said Hermann Eul, vice president and general manager for Intel’s Mobile and Communications Group. “This is just one example of the leading educational and entertainment experiences our companies can deliver together with Intel Inside.” The DreamTab will include Fuhu’s signature Wings Learning System™ solution as well as other new features. Kids will be able to create their favorite DreamWorks characters in an interactive workshop featuring cutting-edge integrated animation tools! Wings Learning System™ will also work in conjunction with first-of-its-kind offline Bluetooth*-enabled workbooks, bringing together offline and online learning experiences. In addition to the enhanced Wings Learning System™, Fuhu will also be launching its next-generation OS overlay titled Blue Morpho, highlighting all new features in learn, play and grow in a safe environment such as:
- Advanced parental controls that allow moms/dads to set time limits. Add nabi coins to a kid’s account, and lock or unlock features. The controls also provide for a COPPA-compliant/kid-safe e-mail, text and photo sharing capability that is one-of-a-kind and can integrate with parents’ own mobile devices.
- With all-new content created for the DreamTab by DreamWorks acclaimed filmmakers to bring these innovative controls to life, kids can now customize their own tablet experience from sign on to shut down with exclusive character moments encouraging them to study, go out and play, or wake up in the morning.
- Curated App Zone and Treasure Box allow parents and kids to browse, download, purchase apps, games, music, movies, videos, e-books and even real goods with a single click.
Intel believes technology can help educators, leaders and school technology professionals prepare students for a lifetime of success. Based on a decade of real-world collaboration, implementation and research, Intel education solutions are designed to help educators inspire students, to support schools in achieving educational excellence, and to enable better manageability by administrators. The Intel Atom Z3000 Processor series delivers leading performance with long battery life. It is Intel’s most capable, best-performing platform for its tablets and other sleek mobile devices. It offers a smaller footprint and lower power usage, while also enabling double the compute performance1 and triple the graphics performance2 compared to the previous-generation Intel Atom processor. It also includes Intel® Burst Technology 2.0 with four cores, four threads and 2MB L2 cache. This performance allows people to multi-task, consume and create content, and enjoy a rich experience across on their Android device. About Fuhu, Inc. Fuhu, Inc., the creator of the nabi tablet, is the leading designer, seller and innovator of thoughtful consumer products and services for children. Fuhu is committed to creating children’s solutions that are: (1) socially responsible, (2) made right, (3) make a difference in people’s lives, (4) For Parents. By Parents.® and (5) dedicated to the intellectual development of children. Fuhu, Inc. is the No. 1 Fastest-Growing Private Company amongst 5,000 in America as ranked by Inc.’s exclusive 32nd Inc. 500|5000 list. Fuhu is headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., with offices in Denver, San Jose, China, Hong Kong, Taipei and Japan. For more information, visit www.fuhu.com and www.nabitablet.com. For more information go to: http://www.intel.com/performance And to find out more about intel powered devices you can go here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/tablets/shop-tablets.html.
Giveaway Details: This giveaway is open to the United States only, to those 18 years and older with a valid email address. Contestants will be contacted via the email address they use in the rafflecopter form. This giveaway will end on July 23rd at 12am EST. Mommy Only Has 2 Hands thru Intel is responsible for the distribution of this giveaway. For more information please contact Heather at mommyonlyhas2hands(at)outlook(dot)com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclaimer: PaulaMS’ Giveaways, Reviews, and Freebies is not responsible for the awarding of the prize. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.