- Improve conversions 100% by increasing the speed of your site
- Make your site mobile-friendly (more people using smartphones than desktop)
- Optimize every post/page on your site so that Google sees your content as high-quality, authoritative and informative
- Increase the amount of time people spend on your site
- Massively boost click-through rate with a rarely used technique
- Build links from high SEO visibility sites
- Put your links and site on the 1st page of Google every time
- Lead your visitors from informational posts to purchase pages
- Create 240+ backlinks for your local business today
- Get your website mentioned on high-traffic news domains (CNN, NY Times)
- Go viral with two amazing plugins and one proven strategy
I have been using Weebly to host my blog for almost two years and had been wanting to test out WordPress for some time. I had created a blog on it almost a ago but was unsure about making the change. When I received the opportunity to review this course I began working on my WordPress blog which focuses on giveaways only. One thing that I have struggled with on this blog is my load speed. If you’ve ever entered giveaways you know that if a page loads slow you often just move on or do a few entries and then go to another blog to enter a different giveaway. Using the tips provided I was able to get my load speed from 29.32 seconds down to 6.247. I think this is an incredible improvement.
With the other lessons I will be able to learn how to keep people on my site longer, improve my click through rate, select keywords that will make me the most money, and more. The way that this course is taught there is no assumption of previous knowledge and attention is paid to making sure that even the most novice user can implement all the tips that are taught. If you are looking to improve your WordPress blog search results this highest-rated SEO course on Udemy will easily help your site hit the first page of Google for your main keywords.