Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Perfect for dessert or a snack and filled with tasty oats and chocolate! I dare you to try to keep your hands out of the cookie jar when you kick up your chocolate chip cookies a notch with the addition of nutty tasting oats. Easy to make and delicious, these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and are incredibly soft and chewy. If you like raisins or nuts in your oatmeal cookies, feel free to add a handful, too.
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Next, Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Then, Stir in oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Now, stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet,
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes or golden brown. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
~~~What I USED to MAKE~~~
Amazon Product Description
4 reasons to buy the BakeitFun non-stick silicone baking mat:
1. STOP WASTING MONEY – Buy your BakeitFun Premium silicone baking mat Now And Eliminate the Need for Parchment Paper or Aluminum Foil. Re-use it up to 2000, think about how much less trash you’ll make.
2. DURABLE AND RESISTANT – Multipurpose uses, perfect for cooking anything, Sugar Candy, Melted Cheese, Garlic, and Cookies. Stop being afraid of buying cheap smelly silicone baking mats. Oven, Dishwasher, and Microwave safe.
3. SAVE TIME – Get your food from freezer to the oven. Then rinse it off and forget about scrubbing sheets.
4. SAFE MATERIALS – Made from fiberglass coated with food grade silicone, this non-stick silicone baking mat offers multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. FDA and LFGB approved. It’s 100% BPA free.
Remember their BEST LIFETIME GUARANTEE gives you peace of mind. If you’re not 100% satisfied, they’ll give 100% money refund back.
I received the BakeitFun mat in exchange for my honest review. When it arrived I examined it and loved the measuring tape feature. I went to visit my parents and took it with me to do some baking with my Mom. I found a cookie sheet, treated the mat with oil, and placed it on the cookie sheet. We mixed up a batch of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies and set to baking them.Baking the cookies on the baking mat made cleanup was a snap. Nothing stuck, not the first batch nor the last. My Mom loved it so much that I gave it to her. She just had to unload the dishwasher. When I was over the other day she made pizza for lunch. She started with one of those pizza doughs from the dairy section. I worked perfectly. I look forward to all the delicious treats she will make this holiday, too. I would definitely recommend this mat to my friends and family.