In 2013, Living Essentials’ contribution of $344,269.20 and the exposure provided as part of a national advertising campaign significantly impacted LBBC’s ability to expand the scope of their services and provide thousands of individuals with free educational resources and support services. Calls to LBBC’s toll-free Helpline doubled from the previous year, and more than 41,000 Guides to Understanding Breast Cancer, publications that describe and provide insight on topics such as diagnosis, treatment, recovery or disease management, were distributed at no charge. In addition, over 200,000 people visited lbbc.org for information and to connect with others sharing their experiences.
In 2014, the distributor of 5-hour ENERGY will donate five cents from the sale of every bottle of specially marked pink lemonade flavored 5-hour ENERGY® shots sold in the United States to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. The minimum guaranteed donation is $200,000.
5-hour ENERGY is a liquid energy shot that provides a feeling of energy and alertness that lasts for hours.
- Zero sugar and herbal stimulants, only four calories, 5 hours of energy with no crash
- Contains as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee
- Takes just seconds to drink, light and portable, and no refrigeration required
- Packed with B vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients, and non-carbonated
- Available at retail outlets in the United States and Canada as well as throughout the U.K., Ireland, Spain, the Netherlands and South Africa.