SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer:
- ★ BEST Quality Spiral Slicer by SuperSwizz -With this Vegetable Spiralizer you’ll make some amazing dishes.
- ★PACKED FULL OF FEATURES : Special, sturdy Japanese blades made of stainless steel Create endless Julienne strips. Has Two Julienne sizes – 2×3 mm and 3.5×5 mm and is Dishwasher safe.
- ★ SO EASY and Super fast to operate. The Kitchen Spiral Cutter comes in a small enough size to fit into your drawer and works SO MUCH BETTER than the more expensive models on the market today.
- ★ SLICER COMES FULLY EQUIPPED with DETAILED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for a quick and easy start.
- ★ Designed to make raw vegetable “pastas” with ease from carrots, zucchinis and the like, the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer is the perfect gadget for raw foodists. From veggie spaghetti, easy stir fry, to fancy garnishes for the sushi plate, this spiral cutter makes it all so easy. It is ideal for making curly strands of firm vegetables, creating garlands of vegetables, making stunning salads and food preparations.
- ★ Creating easy and healthly meals – Simply use this vegetable spiralizer like a pencil sharpener. There will be a little leftover (like a pencil-sized core) which you can easily slice as normal. SuperSwizz Spiral vegetable slicer can cut spirals in 2 thicknesses (2x3mm & 3.5x5mm).
With the spiral slicer by SuperSwizz you can conjure up endless Julienne strips of carrot radish cucumber and all kinds of other firm vegetables. The 2 x 3 mm or 3.5 x 5 mm spirals are perfect to create vegetable stir-fries or pasta dishes and to decorate serving dishes. The combination of high quality plastic and stainless steel means it can be cleaned simply in the dishwasher. High-strength special Japanese stainless steel knives. Creation of endless Julienne stripes. Food holder and Dishwasher safe.
This statement will come as no surprise to my family and friends. So of course I applied to review the coolest gadget that I’ve seen in a longtime, the SuperSwizz . I had mine in just a few days and was off to the grocery store to get some vegetables to Spiralize. I choose butternut squash, sweet potato, rutabaga, and carrots.
The SuperSwizz spiral slicer cut the vegetables with ease and with a little practice I was getting nice long vegetable noodles. I will be adding all kinds of new vegetables to my salads now that I can quickly spiralize them.
And what a great way to add professional looking garnishes to your family’s dishes!
I would recommend the SuperSwizz spiral slicer to anyone looking for a fast and easy way to create new Low Carb Heart Healthy meals.
That’s 67% OFF!