- Chocolate and Coconut flavored coffee
- 100% Fresh Roasted Arabica coffee
- New filter system delivers more taste per cup
- Affordable alternative to Keurig Green Mountain licensed K-Cups without compromising on the coffee’s quality or taste
- Compatible with most single serve brewers
Recently a box of arrived that Marcus has been waiting a long time for. We first had the pleasure of trying this Choconut Coffee from Java Factory a few years ago when I got a variety box of their coffee. Since then we have had many different coffee’s come through our door but he always asked about getting some more of this one. It has remained one of Marcus’ favorite coffees and I must admit that I have drank more than my fair share of this box over the last two weeks. The perfect amount chocolate and coconut gives this balanced coffee just the right amount of sweet chocolatiness.
Skinny Choconut Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
Get your day started right with this potassium, manganese, and B6 packed smoothie that is both gluten and dairy free.
- 2 Bananas (peeled)
- 1/2 Cup Java Factory Choconut Coffee (cold or room temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cacao Power
- 1/2 Cup Ice or Frozen Coffee
- Put all ingredients in a bullet, blender, or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with some flaked coconut or chocolate.