The Ozeri Green Earth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan is 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free!
- Three Sizes: 8-Inch, 10-Inch, and 12-Inch
- Unlike other ceramic pans, the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
Utilizing GREBLON — an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world’s first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. Conventional cookware and other ceramic cookware brands achieve their non-stick performance through a coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans. In addition, traditional pans incorporating PTFE are often manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a ‘persistent pollutant of the environment’. With the Green Earth Pan’s GREBLON ceramic from Germany, even under high temperatures, no harmful toxic fumes are ever released into the environment. This is because the Green Earth Pan utilizes a 100% ceramic coating inspired by nature – not a laboratory.
The first thing I noticed when removing it from the package was how sturdy it felt. It has the look and feel of a much more expensive pan.
I used the Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan to fix breakfast burritos. Usually I need at least two pans to make the fixins’ for them. I was able to easily cook the ham, potatoes, and onions with lots of room to add the eggs to cook them. Cleanup was a breeze! A little soapy water and a quick wipe with the washcloth, Done!
I would recommend the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan to anyone looking for a safe and durable Nonstick Frying Pan.