- MEGA 18 COLOR PACK: The largest chalk marker pack on the market – DOUBLE THE SIZE – 18 vibrant colored liquid chalk markers.
- VERSATILE: These markers are completely versatile. They can write on any non-porous surface… Including chalk labels, mirrors, glass and even metal. The only limit is your creativity! Please note, they are not suitable for porous surfaces. Always test/check before use.
- EASY TO USE: Completely dust free liquid chalk… Simply wipe with a damp cloth and watch as it disappears without the regular smudge and mess! Concentrated liquid prevents running and dripping.
- REVERSIBLE TIP: Our revolutionary chisel/bullet reversible tip makes it easy to do both fine and bold work! 6mm Chisel/Bullet Tip for excellent writing quality. Easily create holiday decorations, artwork on windows, birthday signs, menus, and so much more. The reversible chisel/bullet tip is also great for restaurant and bar owners – these chalk pens are great for writing on Bistro boards and menu boards!
- NON-TOXIC: Water based for easy clean up – Create fantastic, eye-catching, attention grabbing displays! No more using old fashioned dusty chalk, use liquid chalk for that professional edge.
This is my first set of liquid chalk markers and I absolutely love them! To get started I just had to shake it several times and then depress the tip to get the fluid flowing. It took about 30 seconds. I am always leaving notes in lunch boxes, mirrors, tool bags, and suitcases. Today, I left my boyfriend a note on the mirror for him to find when he got home. The nice thing is, it’s a LOT easier to clean up than the lipstick I’ve used in the past and is much more visible and eye catching than the dry erase markers which I’ve tried with little success.
My grandchildren love writing on their chalkboard with regular chalk. Because these Stardom Crafts Chalk Markers are Non-Toxic I can let even my youngest grandchild use them without worry. With all the colors in this pack they will only be limited by their imaginations. I see a lot of butterflies, lady bugs, and rainbows in the future since they are some of their favorite things for us to draw.