- MEGA 18 COLOR PACK: The largest chalk marker pack on the market – DOUBLE THE SIZE – 18 vibrant colored liquid chalk markers.
- VERSATILE: These markers are completely versatile. They can write on any non-porous surface… Including chalk labels, mirrors, glass and even metal. The only limit is your creativity! Please note, they are not suitable for porous surfaces. Always test/check before use.
- EASY TO USE: Completely dust free liquid chalk… Simply wipe with a damp cloth and watch as it disappears without the regular smudge and mess! Concentrated liquid prevents running and dripping.
- REVERSIBLE TIP: Our revolutionary chisel/bullet reversible tip makes it easy to do both fine and bold work! 6mm Chisel/Bullet Tip for excellent writing quality. Easily create holiday decorations, artwork on windows, birthday signs, menus, and so much more. The reversible chisel/bullet tip is also great for restaurant and bar owners – these chalk pens are great for writing on Bistro boards and menu boards!
- NON-TOXIC: Water based for easy clean up – Create fantastic, eye-catching, attention grabbing displays! No more using old fashioned dusty chalk, use liquid chalk for that professional edge.
This is my first set of liquid chalk markers and I absolutely love them! To get started I just had to shake it several times and then depress the tip to get the fluid flowing. It took about 30 seconds. I am always leaving notes in lunch boxes, mirrors, tool bags, and suitcases. Today, I left my boyfriend a note on the mirror for him to find when he got home. The nice thing is, it’s a LOT easier to clean up than the lipstick I’ve used in the past and is much more visible and eye-catching than the dry erase markers which I’ve tried with little success.
My grandchildren love writing on their chalkboard with regular chalk. Because these Stardom Crafts Chalk Markers are Non-Toxic I can let even my youngest grandchild use them without worry. With all the colors in this pack, they will only be limited by their imaginations. I see a lot of butterflies, ladybugs, and rainbows in the future since they are some of their favorite things for us to draw.