Watch Live Video While You’re Doing Amazing Things with the Thunderbolt WiFi FPV Drone
Nothing lights up the sky quite like a Thunderbolt! Quicker than a flash of lightning, the new Thunderbolt WiFi FPV Drone is a force to be reckoned with. With all of the latest features and upgrades, the possibilities are endless with this camera drone.
- TAKE AMAZING PICS & WATCH LIVE VIDEO with THE THUNDERBOLT WIFI FPV DRONE with CAMERA: Capture intense HD pics and video from an incredible aerial perspective. WiFi transmission allows you to instantly sync your flight to your phone and watch in real time.
- THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER DRONE with APP CONTROL, HEADLESS MODE & FLIGHT PLAN: This camera drone is super easy to control with just the tilt of your phone. Headless mode means you’ll never have to adjust the position of the drone and flight plan makes it simple to map out and execute your desired flight path.
- ENJOY PRECISION & STABILITY with ALTITUDE HOLD: Enter hover mode to help steady your flight and stabilize aerial photos and video.
- ULTRA BRIGHT, FLASHING LED LIGHTS LET YOU FLY EVEN AT NIGHT: This LED drone can be flown any time of day. Bright LED lights make it easy to spot even in a night sky
- PERFORM COOL, 360º FLIPS & STUNTS: Impress your friends and family with this powerful, stunt drone. With just the push of a button, swoop through the sky while doing awesome tricks.
Thunderbolt WiFi FPV Drone Box Contents:
Drone, 2 Complete Sets of Propellers, Propeller Guards, Cell Phone Mount, Controller, Screw Driver, SD Card Adapter, Charging Cable, Three Batteries, and Camera
This Little Guy Caught My Eye!
My review of this WiFi FPV Drone:
Being avid hobbyist flyers, we have a half dozen or so drones in our closet at all times. Often when a new drone arrives it is quickly claimed by my hubby or one of the many children and grandchildren that we have as theirs. This time was different as I laid claim to this one. It will be my personal drone. The one that grandma flies. Now, that I had staked my claim it was time to learn all I could about what this power-packed Thunderbolt could do and master the controls. To get started, we plugged the batteries in to charge while we read the manual…
While I read Marcus unboxed the Force1 X5UW Thunderbolt Drone that we received from USA Toyz. He had to investigate! This little beauty has a very attractive gold colored body accented by black propellers, propeller guards, and landing gear creating an aesthetically pleasing airship. The next feature that caught his eye was the sleek gold colored WiFi camera that was mounted on its underbelly. This compact unit operates in 720p HD giving a clear, vivid image when watching in real-time and on playback. This fast little drone is a lot of fun to fly and gets even faster with the ability to remove the camera.
A couple of other features we both really like are the quick clip removable propeller guards and the positioning of the drone power switch, located on the top of the drone body. So, after charging the not one, not two, but three enclosed 3.7v 500 mAh Lipo batteries it was time to frequency pair the drone and transmitter. This process was extremely easy following the simple steps I found in the user manual. For safety purposes, we decided that Marcus should be the first to pilot this drone.
Placing the drone on a level surface and powering on first the transmitter and then the drone, it was time to kiss the sky. Yes, with level surfaces few and far between around our home that’s the Helo Pad that Marcus built especially for drone takeoffs and landings that you see in the pictures. With the motors fired up, Marcus pressed the Take-Off/Landing button and up, up, and away the Thunderbolt went. We found that the altitude hold feature works great for flying and camera operation. After testing the low-speed/high-speed option, by pressing down the right stick it occurred to me, this drone is as quick as it looks! I must mention that we like the included smartphone holder as well as the grips located on the transmitter control stick ends which minimize slippage. We are really enjoying flying this well designed and constructed drone. At this point, Marcus must regretfully surrender the golden drone to its rightful owner and pilot. He is being dedroned by his girl.
Check out more drones for kids, beginners, and pros that we’ve reviewed HERE.