- Holds up to 2 cups of bird seed
- Made of lightweight, crystal clear acrylic which makes bird watching easy. The transparent acrylic does not yellow, and incredibly easy to clean
- 3 strong all-weather suction cups attach to any window surface, and able to withstand extreme weather
- Wide-angled roof design that shelters birds from rain and snow, while at the same time, prevent bird seed from getting wet
- Wide opening for easy access and attracts a variety of small and large birds, with bird perch for birds to land on and enjoy the seeds
What do 51.3 million Americans have in common? The answer is, they’ve listed bird watching as they favored hobby!
Precisely because of that, Yellow Beaks is proud to announce the arrival of Yellow Beaks Clear Window Bird Feeder that produces unobtrusive view of wild birds, right from the comfort of you own home, office, or nursing facilities.
The birds literally come to you, for you to observe their beautiful unique markings, as well as letting you study their behavior and feeding habits.
Once you fill up the Yellow Beaks bird feeder with seeds, just sit back and let the birds find their new favorite hangout!
• Mounts to any window surface securely – Comes with 3 strong suction cups that will not come undone in any weather conditions.
• Seamless design that requires no assembly.
• Crystal clear design – Watch the birds peck away from different angles, without any obstruction.
• Easy to clean – Our keyhole design requires no removal of suction cups whenever you wish to clean the feeder.
• Squirrel-proof – Mount the feeder higher, away from trees, branches, and fences. The slanted top design prevents squirrel from easy landing on the roof.
• Comes with perch that birds love – Perch keeps the birds staying around longer, which means more time for you to study their markings.
• Great entertainment for your cat – Cats love to sit and stare at birds, like their Nature’s Channel.
I love to watch the birds and have several feeders to attract them to my yard. I saw and advertisement on TV for a feeder that you could watch them from indoors and thought what an awesome idea. When I received the opportunity to review the feeder from Yellow Beaks in exchange for my honest review I was thrilled to have a feeder of my own that I could see the birds up close and observe their movements.
My feeder arrived with 3 suction cups that I placed in the slots on the back. I wish they were a bit smaller as only two were able to adhere to the window, but were more than strong enough to hold the feeder. After pouring bird seed in my new feeder it was just a matter of waiting for them to discover their new dinning establishment.
My cat sat and watched it for a long time. Like he knows what’s to come.
I love my new feeder and would recommend it to anyone wanting one that they can watch from the comfort of their home.